Monday, December 18, 2006

Mesquite Burgers

Mike ordered a bottle of mesquite powder from my mom in the US. The big bottle arrived a few days ago.


For dinner this evening Mike made this incredibly simple but incredibly flavorful dish.

Ingredients:

260 grams ground beef
1 tbsp mesquite powder
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-1/2 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 small egg

Mix all ingredients together. Form into hamburger patties. Grill or pan-fry until cooked. Serve!

Serves 2.
Cooking and preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes

2 comments:

Ahoy! said...

Hi Maam Rowie! Sorry I wasn't able to reply to your email, but I did get a hint from your message in PJ's cupcake blog that you had a foodie page, and I (as a food lover heheh) had to check it out. I will surely visit this often and I hope I can pick something up too (hopefully easy stuff) :-) All's well here, as far as I can see. Happy holidays!

rowie said...

Hi Joy (this is Joy, right?)! :) Nice of you to visit my blog! Hope you enjoy the recipes! How's Sweden? :) Happy holidays to you too!!